TU Teaching Hospital Vacancy for Pharmacy Assistant, Radiographer, and Lab Technical Assistant: Since the posts as per the details have to be filled in the contract service by providing salary allowance from internal sources in the approved temporary posts for TU Teaching Hospital; Interested Nepali citizens who have passed the certificate level in the related subject from Tribhuvan University or recognized educational institution, 15 days from the date of publication of this notice (within 5 pm on 2078-7-1) in the account no. 00200553650018 of TU Teaching Hospital Himalayan Bank Rs.1,500 (one thousand five hundred) deposited gross bank voucher will be attached and an application form will be required.
No action will be taken on the application forms received without due process. For detailed information, please contact the Personnel Administration Branch of this hospital.
|Chief Technical Assistant (Pharmacy Assistant)||5 (Five)|
|Chief Technical Assistant (Radiographer)||5 (Five)|
|Chief Technical Assistant (Lab Technical Assistant)||5 (Five)|
Documents to be attached with the application form:
1) Copy of all educational qualification certificates above SLC.
2) Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate.
3) Copy of certificate registered with Nepal Health Practitioners Council.
4) A copy of the certificate registered with the Nepal Pharmacy Council for the Chief Technical Assistant (Pharmacy).
5) A copy of the certificate of equivalence of educational qualification for those who have studied abroad.
6) 2 passport size photos.
Contact Date: 2078-7-5.
Type of examination: Written.
Exam Date: This Will be specified on the contract date.
TU Teaching Hospital, Maharajgunj (Staff Administration Branch)
First published in Gorkhapatra Date: 2078-6-13