Province 2 Public Health Laboratory Vacancy: Province Government, Province No. 2, Ministry of Social Development, Province Public Health Laboratory, Janakpurdham, Dhanusha notice regarding recruitment of employees in contract service
Since the vacancies of Janakpurdham, Dhanusha of Province Public Health Laboratory have to be filled by contract staff. A notice has been published that Nepali citizens who have qualified for the post as per the details will submit their application within 7 days from the date of publication of this notice.
|Deputy Chief Medical Technologist||9th||1 (One)|
|Medical Lab Technologist||7th||1 (One)|
1) Educational Qualification:
A) For the post of Pathologist – MD in Pathology and obtained a certificate of registration from Nepal Medical Council,
B) For the post of Microbiologist – Received MD degree in Medical Microbiology from a recognized educational institution and obtained certificate of registration from Nepal Medical Council,
C) For the post of Deputy Chief Medical Technologist – Post Graduate Degree in Medical Lab Technology and Certificate of Registration from Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC)
D) For the post of Medical Laboratory Technologist: Bachelor’s degree in Medical Lab Technology and Certificate of Registration from Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC).
2) Age: As prescribed by Article 12 of Nepal Health Service N 2053.
3) The applicant should not have been disqualified by law.
4) Documents to be attached in the application – personal details of the candidate, copy of educational qualification certificate, copy of Nepali citizenship certificate, expired and council registration certificate certified by the candidate himself.
5) Type of Examination – Special acceptance will be given to written / interlocutors and veterans.
6) Last date for submission of the application – 2078-05-27 can be submitted within office hours.
7) Place to submit an application – Province Public Health Laboratory Janakpurdham, Dhanusha. The application form of the Public Service Commission has to be submitted in full.
8) Exam date and place will be decided later.
9) The service contract period will be from the date of appointment till mid-July 2021.
10) Salary Allowance: As per the rules of the Government of Nepal.
11) For more information, you can contact 041-590267 during office hours.
12) The decision of the office regarding the matters not mentioned in this notice shall be final.
13) Fees – For the nineteenth level: Rs. 1200, and for the seventh level: Rs. 1000; Fee Collection Details: Bank Name Rastriya Banijya Bank Janakpur, Office Name – Province Public Health Laboratory, Office Code No. 3500617012,
Revenue Account No. 100020001000000, Revenue Title 14224
First published on 2078-05-21