NMB Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited Job Vacancy: NMB Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited is a reputed company with national level jurisdiction registered as a subsidiary of NMB Bank Ltd.
Since this financial institution needs to fill the vacancies mentioned in the details through open competition; Eligible candidates are invited to apply within 15 days from the date of publication of the notice. Applications can be submitted by filling in the details in the online form by visiting the website of this financial institution www.nmbmicrofinance.com.
A shortlist of eligible applicants and examination-related programs will be published on the website within 7 days from the date of the application deadline. Information about the examination program can also be given by telephone and email.
1) Applicants must be Nepali citizens who have completed 18 years of age and not exceeding 30 years of age. In the case of female applicants, the upper age limit will be increased by 5 years.
2) If there are educational certificates obtained from educational institutions outside Nepal, then the certificate of equivalence determination should be submitted.
3) All rights related to staff selection shall be vested in this financial institution.
4) Salary and other benefits: will be as per the rules of financial institutions.
5) Type of Examination: Experimental and Interview for Advertisement No. 9/2078/079 and 10/2088/079 and Written, Experimental, and Interview for Advertisement No. 11/2078/079.
Examination Center: Pokhara Kaski.
NMB Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited
Central Office: Pokhara-23, Hemja, Kaski,
Phone: 061-400427, 061-400477