Nepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA): Nepal Telecommunication Authority -NTA (Nepal Doorsanchar Pradhikaran), Jamal, Kathmandu Notice regarding internal competition and filling of open and inclusive posts through competitive examination. With the consent of the Public Service Commission, the following vacancies in the Gross Authority have to be filled by internal competition, open inclusive posts by the competitive written examination conducted by the Public Service Commission; Applications are invited from candidates who have met the qualifications mentioned in the details.
1) Type of Examination: Written and Interview
2) Type of service: permanent
3) Age limit of the candidate: By the last date of application, the age of the candidate should be as follows.
(A) In the case of Assistant Level, having completed 18 years and not exceeding 35 years,
(B) 21 years of age and not exceeding 35 years of age at the officer level.
(C) in the case of women and candidates with disabilities not exceeding 40 years,
(D) Officer having completed 21 years in the post of second class and not exceeding 40 years,
4) the Last date to apply: Within 21 days from the date, this information was first published and within 7 days in case of the double fee.
5) Application Fee:
A) For internal competition: Rs. 1200 for Deputy Director, Officer Second Class, and Rs. 1,000 for Assistant Director, Officer Third Class.
B) For open and inclusive: Rs.1200 for Deputy Director, Officer Second Class, Rs.1,000 for Assistant Director, Officer Third Class, Rs.400 for Assistant First Class; And for each inclusive group thereafter: Rs.240 for Deputy Director, Officer Second Class, Rs.200 for Assistant Director, Officer III and Rs.80 for Assistant, Assistant First Class and Rs.80.
C) The application fee should be deposited in the account number 0106011664201 of Nabil Bank of the authority, and its gross voucher should be uploaded as per the instructions received in the online application system jobs.nta.gov.np.
6) How to fill the application form: Visit the Application Form Authority’s website www.jobs.nta.gov.np by clicking on Career for Open Competition: Click on Application (Open) and Application (Internal) for Internal Competition or www. For jobs.nta.gov.np/open and internal competition, go to www.jobs.nta.gov.np/open/internal and fill online application system as per instructions received.
7) The curriculum is available on the Authority’s website www.nta.gov.np.
8) Salary and benefits: As per the rules of NEA
9) Trial period: One year
10) Other Services and Conditions: Nepal Telecommunication Authority Employees: Terms of Service) to be in accordance with the regulations, 2076.
11) Written Examination Program and Examination Center: It will be published later in the website of NEA and in the national daily newspaper Gorkhapatra.
Required minimum qualifications:
(A) For internal competition:
A) Regarding the ‘Terms of Service’ of the employees of Nepal Telecommunication Authority; Must have completed at least five years of service for officer level and three years of service for assistant level post and have minimum educational qualification prescribed for the current working post.
However, women, tribals and janajatis, Madhesis, Dalits, the disabled, and those born in the backward areas and permanently residing in the area can be potential candidates even if the service period is less than one year.
(B) For open:
A) For Deputy Director, Officer II, Technical Services, Engineering Group: Computer, Information Technology, and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication, Radio Broadcasting and Radio Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering from a recognized educational institution. Worked in an officer-level post for at least five years in an organization registered with the government or in accordance with the prevailing law.
B) For Assistant Director, Officer III, Administration Service, Administration Group: Passed at least postgraduate level or equivalent in any subject from a recognized educational institution and received basic computer-related training.
E) Assistant Director, Officer III, Technical Services, for Engineering Group: Degree in Computer, Information Technology and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication, Radio Broadcasting and Radio Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering from a recognized educational institution. Registered.
E) For Assistant, Assistant First, Administration Service, Administration Group: Passed at least Bachelor level or equivalent in any subject from a recognized educational institution and received basic computer-related training.
(First published: 2078-08-24)