Nepal Bank Limited, Head Office, Department of Human Resource Management: according to the arrangement of the Public Service Commission, the accompanying opportunities must be filled through open contest based on the supporting posts of this bank for the financial year 2078/79; Eligible Nepali residents are welcome to fill the internet-based application structure from 2078-11-20.
Fill in every one of the subtleties to be filled in the Online Form endorsed by Nepal Bank alongside the Certificate of Citizenship and Transcript of the base instructive capability recommended for the post to be applied, Certificate of Character, and identical testament from Tribhuvan University in the event of instructive capability acquired from nations other than Nepal. , Application Certificate of Experience and as of late taken identification size photograph and Signature Scan/Attach for the necessary post and pay the recommended charge and present the web-based application by 2078-12-10.
No move will be made on the application which has not been recorded inside the cutoff time. Up-and-comers ought to be answerable for topping off the web-based application structure by referencing bogus subtleties.
(First distributed on 2078-11-20)
(1) An internet based application will be made for the post saved for the comprehensive gathering as follows.
A) For the situation of standings recorded in the Adivasi/Janajati Utthan Rashtriya Pratisthan Act; based on the rundown, yet on the off chance that there is more than one last name inside the station recorded in the Nepal Adivasi/Janajati Utthan Rashtriya Pratisthan Act, on the suggestion of the top of the concerned neighborhood body, the testament confirmed as family name inside the position recorded by the Chief District Officer should be checked and joined.
B) For the situation of Madhesi, on the premise that the Government of Nepal has distributed the data in the Nepal Gazette and confirmed it as Madhesi by the predefined association; But until the data is distributed in the Nepal Gazette and the association isn’t determined, the declaration guaranteed as Madhesi by the Chief District Officer on the suggestion of the top of the concerned neighborhood body should be encased and joined.
(C) on account of Dalits based on a similar rundown on account of positions recorded by the National Dalit Commission; However, on the off chance that there is more than one family name inside the station recorded by the National Dalit Commission, on the suggestion of the top of the concerned nearby body, the endorsement guaranteed as the last name inside the standing recorded by the Chief District Officer should be filtered and appended.
(D) In case of incapacity, on the suggestion of the supported doctor, the testament of inability accreditation from the Social Welfare Council should be checked and connected.
(E) Permanent settlement of in reverse regions in Achham, Kalikot, Jajarkot, Jumla, Dolpa, Bajhang, Bajura, Mugu, and Humla locale; and the endorsement of citizenship acquired from the concerned region and the declaration from the concerned Rural Municipality, or from the region affirming that they are as of now dwelling in a similar spot for under 90 days should be filtered and appended.
(2) Type of administration: Permanent.
(3) Salary and different offices: according to winning principles of the bank.
(4) Age of the competitor: By the last date of online application (i.e., 2078-12-10).
For Level 6 Assistant Manager post: 21 years finished and not surpassing 35 years.
For Level 4 Assistant and Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester) posts: 18 years finished and not surpassing 35 years.
On account of ladies and impaired up-and-comers: not surpass the upper age breaking point of 40 years.
The excess long-lasting representatives of the bank won’t be dependent upon the referenced age limit.
(9) Selection Method of Candidates: Written Examination and Interview. Trial Examination will likewise be led for the post of Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester).
(6) Other assistance conditions: according to Nepal Bank Limited Employee Service Regulations, 2068.
(7) Trial period: 1 year (a half year for female workers).
(8) Examination Fee:
For open gathering of level 6 right hand supervisors: Rs. 1,000/ – (1,000) and an extra Rs. 400/ – (400).
For the open gathering of Level 4 Assistant, Assistant (1), and Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester): Rs. 800/ – (800) and extra Rs. 200
(Application expense for dismissed applications due to rebelliousness won’t be discounted.)
(9) Procedure for the installment of assessment expense: Application charge ought to be paid through ConnectIPS/eSewa/FonePay/IMEPay/Khalti according to the directions got subsequent to presenting the web-based application. Subsequently, the candidate should bear the expense himself while paying the application charge.
Subsequent to paying the application expense through any of the endorsed methods for installment, the candidate himself should affirm regardless of whether the installment is effective in the Online Recruitment Portal. Applications that are not “Installment Successful” by the last day of use won’t be acknowledged.
(10) The composing assessment for the above posts will be directed by the Public Service Commission. Data in regards to composing assessment and assessment focus will be distributed later.
(11) The chosen representatives will proceed to work in any office/branch allocated by the bank.
(12) Candidates who finish the composed assessment for the posts of Level 4 Assistant and Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester) will be given a branch choice rundown of the branches under the particular region during the meeting. Applicants will be designated in the branches/workplaces chosen based on inclination based on their last capability. In the recently designated branch/office, according to provision 4 of guideline 7 of Nepal Bank Limited Employees Service Regulations, the administration will be given till the accompanying time frame or advancement whichever is less.
An and B bunch branches/workplaces – Minimum 5 years
Bunch C Branch/Office – Minimum 6 years
D and E bunch branches/workplaces – least 7 years
(13) When filling on the web application structure in more than one notice, a different application expense should be paid for every promotion.
(14) The application structure can be finished up by tapping on the Apply Online button on the Careers of Nepal Bank Limited’s site: www.nepalbank.com.np according to the directions given there.
(15) The prospectus of the composed assessment is kept in the Careers Tab of Website: www.nepalbank.com.np of Nepal Bank Limited.
(16) The Bank will have full power to support/reject the application and drop the notice. Just up-and-comers whose applications have been supported will be remembered for the assessment.
(17) Any data with respect to the application can be acquired from Nepal Bank Limited, Head Office, Department of Human Resource Management email: [email protected] and telephone numbers 014221185 Extensions No. 210 and 407.
(18) For the situation of state-wise notice, the contender for anybody present will have on present an application just in one of his preferred conditions.
(19) The composing assessment for the post of Level 4 Assistant will be led in every one of the states on a similar date and time.
(20) The composing assessment for the post of Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester) will be directed on a similar date and time in every one of the Provinces.