Ministry of Social Development Vacancy for Staff Nurse: Province Government, Ministry of Social Development, Province No. 1, Biratnagar: The following posts and levels of health workers are required at Koshi Hospital, Covid-19 Treatment Center, Province No. 1, Biratgarh, run by the Province Government for the treatment of patients infected with Covid-19, which has spread as a global epidemic; Since the appointment will be made in the service contract on the basis of the following grounds through interview;
Interested Nepali citizens who have reached the minimum qualification are invited to submit the application along with the required details within 7 days from the date of publication of this information (within the office hours on 2078-06-14) to the email address provided here.
|Level:||5th Level Assistant|
|Qualification||Passed certificate level in nursing subject from a recognized educational institution|
|Service Facilities||Salary scale prescribed by the state government for the post concerned and other facilities including 50% risk allowance prescribed by the state government|
Download the application form from the website of this ministry and fill in the details along with the minimum educational qualification certificates, certificate of merit, certificate of character, certificate of Nepali citizenship, certificate obtained from the concerned council, and equivalent certificate for those who have studied abroad. The required documents must be uploaded and sent to [email protected].
Deadline for the day of application: Within 7 (seven) days (date: 2078-06-14 office hours) from the date of publication of the notice.
1) Nursing in Nursing, ICU Training, ICU Work Experience,
2) Marks obtained in the interview.
1) Must be not disqualified as per sub-section (e), (f), and (g) of section 12 of Nepal Health Services Act, 2043.
2) As mentioned in No. 1 of the above evaluation bases, only a certain number of candidates will be included in the interview by shortlisting of the candidate who gets the highest marks. The results of the shortlisting and the date of the interview will be published on the Ministry’s website www.mosd.p1.gov.np on 2078-06-17 and on the website of the Directorate of Health, Dhankuta www.hd.p1.gov.np.
3) Due to the epidemic of Covid-19, the application form of the candidate who comes to the office to submit the application will not be taken. For more information, please visit the website of the Ministry of Social Development, Biratnagar at www.mosd.p1.gov.np and contact the Ministry on 021-442428.
4) The application form is available on the website of the Ministry www.mosd.p1.gov.np and the website of the Directorate of Health, Dhankuta www.hd.p1.gov.np.
– No action has been taken on the expired application form.
– There is no charge for the application.
Published date: 2078-06-08