Limchungbung Rural Municipality Vacancy for Computer Operator 2078 Opelika), Rural Municipal Executive Office, Baraha, Udayapur, Province No. 1, Nepal Vacancy for Computer Operator: As the employees of the Computer Operator post under Limchudbung Rural Municipality have to be hired on a service contract, the interested Nepali citizens who have reached the qualification are requested to fill the prescribed form along with the certified copy of the required certificates within 15 days.
|Position and Level||Req. No.||Application Fee|
|Computer Operator- 5th Level||2 (Two)||500|
1) Educational Qualification:
Passed proficiency certificate level (10+2) or equivalent in computer subject from a recognized educational institution. Or
Received at least 6 months of computer training from a recognized educational institution by passing proficiency certificate level or equivalent. Or
Passed Proficiency Certificate level or similar from a recognized educational institution and received 6 months computer training for Skilled Manpower from the Ministry of Science and Technology.
2) Age: In the case of women at least 18 years and not exceeding 40 years and in case of men at least 18 years and not exceeding 35 years
3) Place of application: The office of Limchudbung Rural Municipality, Baraha, Udaipur, and the email address of this Rural Municipality: [email protected].
4) The application fee should be paid in account No. 43295241207004 (Internal Revenue Account) of Nepal SBI Bank Limchungbung Branch in this Limchungbung Rural Municipality and the gross receipt should be kept with the application form.
5) Where to get the application form: Office of Limchudbung Rural Municipality as well as the website of this Rural Municipality: http://www.limchungbungmun.gov.np.
6) Last date to apply: 2078-6-12 If there is a public holiday on that day within the office hours, it can be given the next day.
7) Exam date: As prescribed by the office.
8) Type of Selection: Shortlisting, written, skill test, and interview.
9) Application and attached documents: The following copies certified by the applicant himself,
A) Certified copy of Nepali citizenship
B) A copy of the certificate of minimum qualification
C) Copy of character certificate
D) Experience opening documents
E) 2 passport size photos taken in recent years
10) Service Facilities: As prescribed by the Government of Nepal.
For more information, please contact Mr. Binay Shrestha, IT Officer, Limchungbung Rural Municipality at 98528,29101 or Mr. Bipan Rai, Computer Operator at 9863869513.
First published date: 2078-5-31