Laxminiya Rural Municipality Job Vacancy for Teachers: Laxminiya Rural Municipality (Gaupalika), Office of Rural Municipal Executive, Laxminiya Bazaar, Dhanusha, Province No. 2, Nepal announce job vacancy for Lower Secondary Level and Secondary Level Teacher.
To fill up the posts of teachers as per the details through open competitive examination in the teaching assistance grant and teaching-learning assistance grant quota in the community schools run under Laxminiya Rural Municipality; This advertisement has been published to be submitted to the Education, Youth and Sports Branch of this Rural Municipality within 15 days from the date of publication of the information by filling the application form specified by the eligible candidates.
1) Details of the quota to be filled
A) Lower Secondary Level
- Lower Secondary Level English – 3
- Lower Secondary Level Nepali – 2
- Lower Secondary Level Mathematics / Science -2
- Lower Secondary Level Social -2
B) Secondary Level
- Secondary Level Mathematics – 1
- Secondary Level English – 1
- Secondary Level Science – 2
- Secondary Level Nepali – 1
2) Eligibility to be a candidate
A) Proficiency certificate level or equivalent in the relevant subject for Lower Secondary Level level from a recognized educational institution and Bachelor’s degree or equivalent for secondary level.
B) Permanent teaching permit of the concerned level.
C) Nepali citizen.
D) 18 years completed and not exceeding 40 years. (Till the last date of application)
3) Documents that the candidate must submit:
A) Prescribed application form
B) The amount of examination fee is paid by the village municipality’s Mega Bank Nepal Ltd. Laxminiya current account number 1030010050722 (Account Name: Laxminiya Rural Municipality Internal Revenue Account C-1-1) for Lower Secondary Level (Original voucher of Rs. 1,000 (one thousand) and Rs. 1,500 (one thousand five hundred) for secondary level.
C) Documents prescribed for candidature as per point no.2.
D) Equivalency certificate in case of educational qualification obtained from the foreign educational institution.
4) Type of examination: Written and interview.
5) Last date for submission of application form: 2078-06-11 within office hours.
6) Salary Scale: – As specified in the Teaching and Learning Assistance Grant Directive.
7) Contact Date: 2078-06-15.
8) The date, time, and place of the written examination will be specified on the contract date.
A) Copies of the certificate submitted along with the application form should be certified by the candidate himself/herself as per the original.
B) Application form can be obtained from the education branch.
Official Website: www.laxminiyamun.gov.np
Official Contact No.: 9854029420, 9854029421
First published date: 2078-05-28