Industrial District Management Limited Vacancy 2078: Vacancy Detail:
|Position / Level / Service / Group||Qualification|
|Senior Assistant (5th Level Administration)- 1 (Women)||Certificate Level (10+2) or equivalent|
|Sub Engineer (5th Level Technical / Civil) – 1 (Open) / 1 (Adivasi Janajati)||Passed the certificate level in the related engineering subject, or equivalent|
|Assistant Sub Engineer (4th Level Technical / Civil) – 2 (Open)||Passed TSLC or equivalent and received at least one year of training in Civil Engineering Engineer or Plumbing subject, or Passed TSLC in a related subject or obtained at least C grade in TSEE.|
|Assistant Technician (Technical / Electrical) – 2 (Open) / 1 (Dalit)||Passed TLSC or Sae and received at least three months of training in Electrical Technical Electrical Engineering, or at least C grade in TSEE.|
|Assistant Technician (Technical / Civil) – 1 (Open) / 1 (Women) / 1 (Adivasi Janajati)||Passed TSLC or Sae and received at least three months of training in Civil Engineering Technical Civil or Plumbing, or at least C grade in TSEE.|
1) Type of service: Permanent
2) Terms of service, salary, allowances, and benefits: shall be as per the rules of the Limited.
3) Type of work and area of work: Subject to the prevailing law, it shall be as prescribed by the Limited.
4) Examination Fee: In case of Advertisement No. 14 and 15, Rs. 400, in the case of Advertisement No. 16, Rs. 300 and Rs. 200 will be charged. When applying to more than one group, you will have to pay an additional 50 percent fee for each group’s position.
5) Age limit of the candidate: The candidate should have completed 18 years of age and not exceeding 35 years by the last date of application. In the case of women and disabled candidates, the age limit will not exceed 40 years. There will be no age limit for permanent employees working in this Limited.
6) Application Form Filling Period: Date 2078-06-22 to 2078-07-20. If there is a public holiday on the last day of application, the application can be submitted on the opening day of the office.
7) Filling the Double Fee Form: In the case of the person who fails to submit the application form within 30 days of filling the application form, the application form can be submitted within 7 (seven) days after paying the double fee. However, the educational qualification, certificate of inclusion, and age limit obtained after the last date of application will not be valid.
8) Place to submit application form: In the case of Kathmandu Valley, it can be submitted to the Central Office of this Limited, in the case of Balaju, and outside the Valley, to the offices under this Limited.
9) Basis for application for the inclusive group: Candidates applying for inclusive group posts should apply for Adivasi / Janajati on the basis of May listed in Nepal Adivasi / Janajati Utthan Rashtriya Pratisthan N and if there is more than one surname within a caste, surname within the caste listed by the Chief District Officer. Documents certified as Documents certified by the Chief District Officer on the recommendation of the concerned local level chief if there is more than one surname, on the basis of being listed by the National Dalit Commission in the case of Dalits.
10) Candidate Selection Method: Candidates will be selected through written tests, computer skills tests, and interviews. Only the candidates whose application has been approved will be allowed to participate in the written test and only the candidates who have succeeded in the written test will be allowed to participate in the Computer SIP Test 2 interview.
11) Date, Time, and Place of Conducting Written Examination: The written examination of the above advertisements will be conducted by the Public Service Commission in Kathmandu.
12) The procedure, time, and place of the written examination shall be as prescribed by publishing the information from the Public Service Commission. The contact data for the written test will be published later.
13) Equivalence to be determined In the case of educational qualification, equivalence should be determined by the concerned body and a copy of such documents should be submitted by self-certification.
14) Trial period: The trial period will be 1 year for male employees and 6 months for female employees. The re-trial period will not be applicable in the case of permanent employees working in the Limited.
15) Curriculum: The written examination syllabus of all the courses is available on the website of the Limited at www.idm.org.np.