IEC College of Art and Fashion: IEC is the first educational body to introduce Fashion & Interior Design courses in Nepal, IEC College of Art & Fashion is a venture of IEC School of Art & Fashion, one of the most trusted names in the education field for the last 23 yrs.
A proud recipient of the INTERNATIONAL GOLD QUALITY AWARD (USA) for quality education; TQM in 2003 and now a proud winner of the ASIAN TOP FASHION ORGANIZATION OF THE YEAR, 2016 in FASHION ASIA AWARD, 2016 held in China & recently winner of NEPAL BEST BRAND LEADERSHIP AWARD 2018. IEC School has a network of multiple study centers across Kathmandu valley with a fantastic faculty of working professionals and state-of-the-art technical facilities.
IEC College of Art and Fashion
IEC School has been offering the best of infrastructure and educational resources through its centers in Kathmandu and Bhaktapur. There are more than 257 Fashion Labels & 112 Interior Design studios run by Indians in Nepal & abroad. Along with this, we are the Promoter and Organizer of Nepal Fashion Week, the biggest Fashion Extravaganza in Nepal. IEC has two campuses running Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion and Interior Design, one at Chandol and the another one at Mandikhatar, Kathmandu, spread in over 55,000 sq. ft carpet area.
Established in the year 1997 under the visionary leadership of Ms. Shailaja Adhikary, IEC has emerged as the number one educational institute of Fashion and Interior Design in Nepal with an unprecedented growth rate of more than 500%
At IEC, we not only prepare our students for jobs but also make them able to extract the most out of various future opportunities.
- Chandel, Kathmandu
- Estd. 1997
- BA in Interior Architecture
- BA (Hons) in Fashion & Retailing
- Bansidhar Marg, Near Krishna Mandir, Chandol, Kathmandu
- Administrative Department
- Science Lab
Why IEC ?
- First to introduce Fashion Designing & Interior Design courses in Nepal
- Quality Education Delivered by highly qualified team of faculty members from Nepal, India & abroad.
- International Recognized Course & Degree from one of the top university of Malaysia at Affordable Fee structure & Industry Relevant Course with Updated Curriculum for International Market
- Credit Transfer facilities in different colleges & universities across the globe.
- Sufficient credit hours to get admission in Masters Degree across the globe
- 100% placement assistance
- Promoter and Organizer of Nepal Fashion Week, the biggest Fashion extravaganza in Nepal
- More than 15000 Alumni (IEC Group of Institutions)
- IECian’s own more than 272 Fashion Label & 121 Interior Design Studios in Nepal & abroad
- IECian’s are working in Top Garment Manufacturing & Export Unit of Nepal, India, UK, USA.
- IECian’s design 60% dresses of Nepali Films, MNC, Banks, Airlines, Hotels, and Casinos of Nepal.
- IECian’s are working in Architectural Firm, Construction & Housing Companies.
- IECian’s are running Furniture & Fitting Show Rooms in different cities of Nepal.