Gauriganga Municipality Vacancy: Gauriganga Municipality, Chaumala, Kailali Notice regarding recruitment of staff in-service contract: In Gauriganga Municipality, as per the detailed staff service contract, Nepali citizens who have reached the required qualification are requested to appear in person at the office of Gauriganga Municipality within 21 days from the date of publication of the information and submit the application along with the required documents and receipt of application fee.
Required Minimum Qualification:
|Pharmacy Assistant||Must have passed Pharmacy or similar from a recognized educational institution and be registered with Nepal Health Professionals Council (NHPC).|
|Opthammic Assistant||Must be an Ophthalmic Assistant or equivalent from a recognized educational institution and registered with the Nepal Health Professionals Council (NHPC).|
|Dental Assistant||Must be registered with the Nepal Council of Health Practitioners after passing Dental Assistant or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.|
|AHW||Must have passed AHW or equivalent from a recognized educational institution and be registered with Nepal Health Professionals Council (NHPC).|
|ANM||Must have passed ANM, or similar from a recognized educational institution and registered with the Nepal Nursing Council. Special preference will be given to ASB trainings.|
|Lab Assistant||Must have passed Lab Assistant or equivalent from a recognized educational institution and be registered with Nepal Health Professionals Council (NHPC).|
|Office Helper||Class 8 Passed|
|Sweeper||Class 8 Passed|
1) Documents to be attached with the application:
- Certified copy of minimum educational qualification certificate.
- Certified copy of Nepali citizenship.
- Certified copy of the certificate of experience.
- Certified copy of the certificate registered with the concerned council.
- Bio Data
- Original voucher or cash receipt of payment of application fee.
2) Age limit:
- In the case of technician: 18 years completed and not exceeding 45 years.
- In case of non-technical: 18 years completed and not exceeding 35 years.
3) Contract period: 1 year (can be extended as required)
4) Type of exam: Interview
5) Terms of service and facilities: Basic Salary Scale as prescribed by the Government of Nepal.
6) Place of application: Gauriganga Municipal Executive Office, Chaumala, Kailali.
7) Last date for submission of application: 21 days from the date of publication of the notice (In case of public holiday, the application has to be submitted within the office hours on the first day of the office open.)
8) Documents related to the application: A copy of the documents certified by the applicant himself.
9) No action will be taken on the application which has been exceeded and has not been duly filed. The municipality has the right to approve/reject the application.
10) Interview Date: The date on which the shortlist will be published.
Note: Shortlist and examination results will be published as per advertisement number and will be accepted by local persons and work experience.
Gauriganga Municipality, Office of the municipal executive, Chaumala, Kailali
Phone: 091-478059, 091-418060
Email: info.gaurigang[email protected]
(First published date: 2078-06-15)