Gandaki Polytechnic Institute Vacancy: Pokhara Metropolitan City (Mahanagarpalika), Municipal Executive Office, Gandaki Pradesh, Kaski, Education Division, (Gandaki Technical School)
As per the details for Gandaki Polytechnic, the posts have to be filled in the service contract; A Nepali citizen with the qualifications as per the details, within 7 (seven) days from the date of publication of this notice, in the name of Gandaki Polytechnic School, the account no. 12003003481840000001 to Rs. 1000 (one thousand in letters only);
This notice has been published for the information of all concerned regarding the application along with the receipt of revenue paid to the Pokhara Metropolitan Education Division Damside.
1) Must be a Nepali citizen.
2) Minimum qualification, postgraduate in the relevant subject from the recognized university by the Government of Nepal in the case of the seventh officer and in the case of the sixth in the official level.
3) Must have completed 18 years of age and not exceeding 40 years.
4) Not disqualified by other prevailing laws.
5) Business Certificate Registered with the Council if required (Certificate)
6) Service Facility: Government of Nepal in accordance with the prevailing rules of local service.
7) Method of selection: Written and interview
8) Contact date: 2078-07-13 (Exam date will be fixed on contact date.)
9) Where to get the application form: Documents to be attached to the Education Department Damside application:
Personal details of the candidate, certified copies of educational qualifications, professional certificate if required, certificate registered with the council, and receipt of payment of revenue.
|Position, Subject,||Required Number|
|Senior Instructor, (Official Level 7) Chemistry Branch||1 (One)|
|Instructor, (Official Level VI) Engineering, Civil||2 (Two)|
|Instructor, (Officer Level VI) Engineering, Automobile / Mechanical||1 (One)|
|Instructor, (Officer Level VI) Engineering, Electrical, and Electronics||1 (One)|
For other information:
Pokhara Metropolitan City
Contact No: 061-468043
Information Published Date: 2078-06-05