Gajendra Narayan Singh Smriti Pratishthan Gajendra Smriti Hospital, Madhavnarayan Nagarpalika Ward no. 3, Rautahat, in the accompanying posts in Madhesh Pradesh; Interested Nepali residents who have arrived at the referenced least capabilities and experience are welcome to apply inside 15 working days of this data being distributed interestingly. No move will be made on the application which has terminated or lapsed.
1) Type of Examination: composed, test, and interview (all or some sort of)
2) Method of Application: Apply on the web.
3) Application Fee:
(A) For Serial Number 1 to 20: Rs. 3,000
(B) For Serial Numbers 21 to 30: Rs. 2,000
(C) For Serial Numbers 31 to 47, Rs. 1,500
Current Account No. of Rashtriya Banijya Bank Bhotahiti Branch of Gajendra Narayan Singh Memorial Foundation. The voucher stored on 1710100004780001 ought to be connected.
4) Necessary archives: Certified duplicate of utilization structure, Nepali citizenship testament, instructive endorsements, experience, and different declarations of preparing and ability.
5) Contract period: a half year (can be added based on execution evaluation
6) Age limit: Must have arrived at 18 years and not surpassed 45 years.
7) Preference will be given to the people who have PC-related information (English and the ability to type Nepali).
8) Only chosen candidates will be called for an assessment.
9) For nitty-gritty data connected with the test, if it’s not too much trouble, visit the site: www.gnsmf.org.
10) All the privileges including picking or not picking, dropping all or a piece of the notice, broadening the cutoff time will be vested in the medical clinic the board.
To download the application structure, transfer the evidence records including the structure, bank voucher, and for more data visit the Website: www.gnsmf.org.
Gajendra Narayan Singh Memorial Foundation Gajendra Memorial Hospital
Madhav Narayan-3, Rautahat, Madhesh Pradesh
First distributed date: 2078-12-04