Everest Bank Limited, a leading commercial bank having a wide network of branches all over Nepal is seeking applications from qualified, energetic, and self-motivated Nepalese citizens meeting the following eligibility criteria for the position of Management Trainee (MT).
- Qualification: Chartered Accountants from a recognized institute of Chartered Accountancy/ Post graduation in business administration/finance/computer application/human resource or other equivalent degrees from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (1St Division) / CGPA 3.25.
- Age: Should not exceed 28 years as of the last date of application.
- Having excellent communication in English and Nepali.
- Having a working knowledge of computers.
- Having banking experience.
Selected candidates shall be trained as Management Trainees to be eventually appointed as Officer/Management position in the Head Office or Branches of the Bank. After confirmation (subject to satisfactory performance) of officer level, the monthly salary will not be less than Rs. 64,000/-. In addition, a candidate will get the bonus, provident fund, gratuity, and other perquisites as per Bank’s rule.
Shortlisted candidates shall be individually informed for written exam tests followed by Group Discussion and interview.
The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall render the candidate ineligible.
How to Apply:
You can apply online, Log on to www.merojob.com/EBL and click the “Apply Now” icon below the respective job. Please apply before 17th Kartik, 2078 (3rd November 2021)
EVEREST BANK LIMITED
(A joint-Venture with Punjab national bank, India)