Citizens Bank International Limited Job Vacancy, established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions, seeks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result oriented qualified Nepalese citizens for the vacant job positions at its existing Branches & Departments.
Citizens Bank International Limited Job Vacancy
Vacancy Code: IT-04/21
IT Department- Officer/ Senior Officer
- Proven technical experience in FINACLE Core Banking Application with sound knowledge in FINACLE Application workflow.
- Understanding of Finacle customization flow (New custom menu, Reports – MRT & Jasper, Batch job, Product menu customization, FI, EOD-BOD process and debugging).
- Experience in best practices to be followed in Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions) related to Finacle application as well as experience in Finacle scripting, Unix shell scripting, and Report designing.
- Good understanding of Finacle Integrator including feasible enhancements to the same and FINACLE Server/ Application Architecture.
Vacancy Code: CRD-05/21
Credit Risk Department – Junior Officer/ Officer/ Senior Officer (Few)
Candidates must have experience in Credit Risk Department, particularly in commercial banks.
Vacancy Code: BM-06/21
Branch Managers -Junior Officer/ Officer/ Senior Officer (Few)
For Branches of all Provinces
Candidates applying for the position of Branch Manager must have sound knowledge of Credit & Branch Operations. Preference shall be given to candidates having prior work experience as Branch Manager.
Vacancy Code: CA-07/21
Chartered Accountant – Junior Officer/ Officer (Few)
Candidates should be Chartered Accountants from ICAN or ICAI. Candidates applying for Officer Positions must have minimum 2 years’ experience post qualification. Chartered Accountant without any prior work experience shall be appointed in Junior Officer Position after selection procedure.
Vacancy Code: LD-08/21
Legal Department- Junior Officer/ Officer (Few)
Candidates must have prior experience in legal department of commercial banks.
Vacancy Code: RO-09/21
Relationship Officer- Supervisor/ Junior Officer/ Officer (Few)
For Corporate Office and Branches of All Provinces
Preference shall be given to candidates having prior work experience in Corporate Credit/ SME
Vacancy Code: BO-10121
Branch Operations – Supervisor/Junior Officer (Few)
For Branches of All Provinces
Preference shall be given to candidates having prior work experience in Operations Department in branch office with sound knowledge of FINANCLE 10, Core Banking Application.
Vacancy Code: RD-11/21
Recovery Department – Supervisor/Junior Officer (Few)
Preference shall be given to candidates having maximum experience in recovery department.
Vacancy Code: API-12/21
API Integration/ Development/ Support – IT Department – Supervisor (2)
Prior working experience in API development and deployment, FINACLE Core Banking and Finacle Integrator (FI), Java SPRING Frame work with thymeleaf, VUE JS etc. with sound knowledge in SOAP, REST, XML, ISO based API along with Jira, Git/SVN, Jenkins. Should be proficient in SQL and Stored Procedures such as in Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server with hands on experience with Application Servers (Web Sphere, Tomcat, JBoss).
Vacancy Code: AD-13/21
Application Developer- IT Department- Supervisor (1)
Prior working experience in Microsoft C# Development environment, supporting and Maintenance in Enterprise Software, Business Process Management (BPM) Systems, Business Automation Systems and CRM Systems. Experience in Creatio’s CRM/BPM shall be an added advantage. Should be proficient in SQL and Stored Procedures such as in Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server and hands on with Application Servers (Tomcat, JBoss). Should also have Knowledge of API integration with various systems.
- Candidate applying for positions must have minimum of Bachelor’s degree from recognized university.
- Candidate applying for IT Department must have minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Computer Application from recognized university.
- Candidate must presently be working at the same or one level below (minimum one-year experience in one position below) the position applying for.
- Candidate must have work experience of 8 years for Senior Officer, 7 years for Officer, 5 years for Junior Officer and 3 years for Supervisor Position in commercial bank.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of MS Office applications and must be fluent in English and Nepali (written and spoken).
- Preference shall be given to candidate with lower age and with higher experience in related field.
- Preference shall be given to suitable local candidates or the candidate from the surrounding areas of the branches.
- Shortlisted candidates shall only be informed about further selection process.
Candidates meeting the above requirements must submit Online Application Form by clicking “Career” section at www.ctznbank.com
The online application should be submitted not later than 17:00 hours: September 22, 2021.
- Candidate canvassing for the job at any stages of the selection process shall be immediately disqualified.
- Any Telephonic query and application received at the Bank through post and/ or email shall not be entertained.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.“The Rank is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Source: Himalayan Times, 8 September, 2021