Aviyan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited Vacanc: Aviyan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited is a national-level microfinance institution licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank to conduct ‘D’ class financial transactions.
The main goal of this organization is to contribute to the economic prosperity of the country by providing financial awareness, financial literacy, financial access, entrepreneurship, and all the services of microfinance to the areas and classes that do not have access to financial services.
Due to the need for skilled staff in the vacancies as per the details in this organization; Eligible interested, enthusiastic, and result-oriented Nepali citizens are invited to apply within 15 (fifteen) days from the date this information is first published.
Aviyan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited Vacanc
|Driver / Senior Vehicle Driver||Helper||Few|
Required Qualification and Experience:
|Positions||Minimum Qualification and Experience:|
|Senior Officer||Bachelor’s degree in Economics / Commerce / Management and At least 5 years working experience in the field of microfinance at the official level.|
|Senior Officer||Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent and At least two years of experience in information technology and credit information management in microfinance institutions|
|Officer||Bachelor’s degree in Economics / Commerce / Management and Experience of working in the same position or one level of soil in a microfinance institution for at least 3 years|
|Junior Officer||Must have passed Bachelor’s degree or similar examination or Proficiency Certificate or similar examination and have at least 5 (five) years of service experience in the financial sector. At least 2 years working experience as branch head|
|Supervisor||Those who have passed 10 + 2 or similar exams will be given preference. At least 2 years working experience in Microfinance / Remittance / Insurance / Banking at the same level or under one level|
|Driver / Senior Vehicle Driver||Passed eighth grade and got a four-wheeler driver’s license. Preference will be given to those who have at least two years of experience in driving a four-wheeler and have worked in banks and financial institutions.|
1) Age limit: Completed 21 years for official level and not exceeding 40 years. In the case of other posts, 18 years have been completed and not exceeding 25. However, in the case of the female applicants, the upper age will be increased by 5 years.
2) Salary Allowance: Will be as per the rules of the organization.
3) Place of work: Offices specified by the organization.
4) Last date to apply: Within 15 days from the date of first publication.
5) Place to get the application form and course: Online form can be filled from the website of this financial institution: www.aviyanlaghubitta.com.np.
6) Publication of shortlisting, type, date, and place of examination: will be published in the central office of the organization.
7) Place to submit application form: Online.
8) Types of Exams: Presentation, Experimental, and Interview.
9) Motorcycle license should be mandatory for authorized level employees.
10) All the right to partially or completely cancel the advertisement of the need of the employee shall be vested in this financial institution.
11) Other things related to the examination: Eligible, competent and interested Nepali citizens for the above posts should send the required documents (application, copy of citizenship, copy of educational qualification certificate, copy of driver’s license, passport size photo, and biodata) through the online form of the organization. Candidates on the shortlist will be informed about the written test, interview, and results only through telephone, SMS, and Email.
Aviyan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited
(Institution with national level jurisdiction licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank for category “D”)
Central Office: Panauti Municipality-4, Kavre,
Phone No .: 011-481027, 011-481028
First published on 2078-06-11