Aamchowk Rural Municipality Vacancy: Aamchok Rural Municipality (Gaupalika), Rural Municipal Executive Office, Balankha, Bhojpur, Province No. 1, Nepal Vacancy for Junior Technical Assitant (JTA), Veterinary Junior Technical Assistant (VJTA), Health Assistant (HA), AHW, ANM, and Office Helper.
In Amchok Rural Municipality, as per the detailed staff service contract, Nepali citizens who have reached the required qualification must appear in person at the office of Amchok Rural Municipality within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of the notice, or the required documents and application at the office email address firstname.lastname@example.org You are requested to apply along with the receipt/voucher of the fee paid.
Aamchowk Rural Municipality Vacancy
|Junior Technical Assitant (JTA)||4th||2|
|Veterinary Junior Technical Assistant (VJTA)||4th||2|
|Health Assistant (HA)||5th||8|
3) Place of application: – The application form can be downloaded from the office of Amchok Village Executive Office, Valankha Bhojpur or from the website of the office www.aamchwokmun.gov.np and sent to the office email email@example.com.
4) Application Fee: (a) Rs.500 for Assistant Level 5th Level (b) Rs.400 for Assistant Level 4th Level (c) Rs.300 for Non-Level Level
5) Type of selection: – Written, evaluation and interview.
6) Documents to be attached with the application: – Copies of the following documents certified by the applicant himself:
– A copy of citizenship, a copy of the minimum qualification certificate, a copy of the certificate of character, a document of experience, a certified copy of registration in various councils or councils, or others in accordance with the prevailing Nepali law should be attached.
7) Only those who have been issued till the last date of submission of application regarding educational qualification, experience and other certificates will be recognized.
8) Date, time, and place of conducting the examination: – After the last date of filing the application form, the notice board of the municipality will be published on the website.
9) Service Facilities: – The minimum salary scale of the Government of Nepal for the concerned level shall not be deducted from the scale and other service facilities shall be as mentioned in the contract agreement.
10) Procedure for submission of application fee: – In the name of Inland Revenue Account Amchok Rural Municipality, Siddhartha Bank Limited, Valankha, Bhojpur Branch, Account No. 02615391751, a bank voucher has to be submitted.
11) No action will be taken on the application which is overdue and not received properly. The municipality will have the right to approve/reject the application. If there is a public holiday on the last day of submission of the application, the application should be submitted within office hours on the first day of the office open.
12) The ambiguity while filling the application form can be understood by contacting this office on telephone no. 9852081336.
(First published date: 2078-06-07